- This event has passed.
Purpose & Power – Learning from Women in Finance
May 27 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Learning from Women in Finance
Tools of organization, strategy, and prioritizing through the intersection of personal and business finance.
The finance sector has been one of the most gated to women in the field of business, but that hasn’t stopped our speakers – both of whom have spent their careers breaking boundaries. They have built businesses in the name of helping others achieve goals and build a better financial future.
Join Certified Financial Planning® professionals Teri Rogowski, CFP®,CSA of Day2Day Personal Finance and Lauren Erickson, CFP® ,CSRIC™ Partner of Erickson Advisors for a discussion on building their businesses in the finance sector, how they organize for efficiency to offer their services and how you can apply their strategies to your day to day.
Learn from Lauren:
- Taking a holistic approach to creating opportunities in your financial life.
- Breaking down your tasks into measurable steps and actions
- DIY vs outsourcing – a balance for success
- And more…
Learn from Teri:
- Take control of paper and email
- Bill pay & record keeping
- Oversight and communication
- Alleviating stress around finances
- And more….